BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-28000

1. 6,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9114
    https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020031103

WO2020031103 - METHOD AND DEVICE FOR DETECTING AND PROVIDING BRAKING ASSESSMENT INFORMATION, INDICATIVE OF A PARTICULATE EMISSION DUE TO THE USE OF A VEHICLE BRAKING SYSTEM

Abstract(EN)
    A method for detecting and providing braking assessment information (I) is described, indicative of a particulate emission due to the use of a vehicle braking system. The method comprises the step of determining, upon a braking event, one or more physical quantities (A, B, C) related to the particulate emission caused by the braking event, based on the detection of at least one physical quantity (A) detected from the aforesaid one or more physical quantities, performed by respective detection means (10) provided in the vehicle. The method comprises then the step of calculating, by means of an algorithm or mathematical assessment model (M1), stored and executable in a computer (10), at least one braking assessment index (ivf), based on the aforesaid one or more determined physical quantities (A, B, C). Such index ivf is representative of a particulate emission amount (QP) by the vehicle braking system upon the braking event. The method lastly includes providing a user with braking assessment information (I) related to the aforesaid calculated braking assessment index (ivf), by means of a user interface (14). A device (1) for detecting and providing braking assessment information indicative of a particulate emission by a braking system is also described, capable of performing the aforesaid method.

[0092] In accordance with another embodiment, the algorithm or mathematical assessment model M1 , used in the calculating step, comprises an automatic learning algorithm, trained by means of a training step performed off-line.[0093] In such case, the automatic learning algorithm comprises, for example, an algorithm based on neural networks, or other types of trained algorithms (wavelet, fuzzy, and so on).[0094] Furthermore, the algorithm or mathematical assessment model M1 may be adaptive, i.e. , include parameters that are adjustable and/or variable as a function of feedback, deriving, for example, from the monitoring of external conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.