BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-28013

1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25591
    My position is quite different. I otherwise follow biotech where a company is no longer speculative when it cures the disease it is targeting and has its patent granted. There is one other ingredient needed that in curing the disease it does not kill the patient.

In biotech it is completely about following the science and success flows from successful science.

When I found Brainchip it was for me the same approach because of the revolutionary science. For me therefore Brainchip is de-risked because complete failure is no longer an option.

Brainchip is less than one third it’s takeover valuation and is technologically three years ahead and has a Renesas commercial contract in place with a product earmarked to come to market next year.

Seventeen granted patents protecting the technology advantage means that a bargain basement sale price would have to be $1.5 billion.

So purely my personal opinion this is as de-risked as it gets.

Those who only believe in a revenue model would disagree and yet Afterpay exists as a counter point to this proposition.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.