BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-28329

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    One milestone you forgot to mention was the Akida 500, the "Application Specific User Re-Configurable for Low-Cost High Volume AI EdgeApplications". I tend to think this was the processor they had on the roadmap meant for the consumer devices (not the R&D Pi or PC devices) that will become available to the hobbyist, student, and technology enthusiasts that want to start playing around with this technology.

Hopefully, we'll start to see these next year, and if they can find a vendor that can help manufacture and sell the devices in volume, will definitely help generate more income for them.

I'm not sure if this is still a tactic that some companies still take, but I think one of the reasons that I think Apple was able to embed itself into the market as well as it did was by making their product available (I'm referring to the Apple IIe from the '80s) into schools so that students could really get their hands on them.

I think donating or providing Akida research devices to institutions teaching courses in neuromorphic computing for actual hands-on use will not only prepare students for a career in the field of actual hardware but also make it easier for companies to choose Brainchip as their technology of choice as they will have a pool of potential candidates from which to hire and hit the ground running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $8.006M 26.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1183664 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 549396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.