BRN 3.17% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-284

1. 2,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Fibbo,

There is nothing wrong with your questions but there is no easy answer, so i will give some reasoning and opinion. I am no expert but here goes. You mentioned faith. You will need that as a non disclosure agreement is self evident. We can't disclose without consent. I think people are expecting things too soon. I am not expecting anything until middle of the year as i don't think things happen that quickly. It is not a plug and play device. A company such as renesas if using for ADAS or self driving functions have a lot of work to do to implement it into their systems. Hopefully it will be in their next version. Because it is under an NDA, which it should be in my opinion, it is mostly up to the other party on what we can say, except which is required by law, meaning reporting requirements. The thing with reporting guidelines there are exceptions such as confidentiality. BRN are walking a fine line and mostly just give hints but can't give specifics. Even the Renesas deal has gone quiet as i believe (don't actually know) that Renesas don't want competition knowing everything they are doing. Now this is all opinion but I think people should stretch their timelines a bit. You will need patience and faith because it isn't an overnight thing as we don't know how advanced these companies are with Akida. It could be next week or it could be in 3 months or could be next year. I personally expect quite a few good announcments this year but expect better each year after that. IMO it is a long term investment so I try to think long term or go a little crazy. Sorry i can't answer your questions with what you want to hear but is the best i can do.

SC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $563.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.997M 9.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 245232 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 10754 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ 5406233
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.