BRN 20.5% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-29237

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5543

Is it ok if I pat myself on the back today...my post at 9:28am, carried a little message which played out very nicely today.

The Orcas have finally turned up on mass, the current food on the menu is Shark or should I say Sharks.

Some nice big chunks were had late in the day...nothing is stopping our company, and I mean nothing.

ChIp Testing:

"Typically once the product is released to production, it means the Foundry can now take orders for large quantities of chips. The chip wafers that are now produced will be tested on Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) using specialized programs to detect any process manufacturing faults. Once the chips pass the first round of the tests, they go to packaging where they undergo a final round of testing for assembly errors which is also conducted using ATE. Each ATE test only takes a matter of seconds."

"There is no need to do any additional functional testing on each and every chip. The reason that is unnecessary is because functional testing is done in the lab on a smaller sample of chips. If these chips pass functional testing, all chips will perform as expected as long as they pass the manufacturing process and assembly testing mentioned above."

That sums it up nicely.....Tech x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.