BRN 13.2% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-29242

1. 9,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26518
    Maybe, tipping points by definition are the point of no return where nothing can stop the built up momentum.

We lost 4 months due to the necessary delay in producing the exact right chip as requested by customers so that stopped the momentum in its tracks earlier in the year.

But with chips testing better than expectation and released to customers, with a continuing 2 to 3 year lead, at least in my opinion, over the competition, with margins of victory in the new ultra low power consumption and one shot learning and an existing commercial IP licence to Renesas, with a four fold increase in office space to service expected demand and a world screaming for green house gas reduction policies and technology solutions, there is now enough in play to say yes and next week will be telling what will seal the momentum will be one more tiny little commercial contract.

If the US & European markets that ignored the pull back that occurred on the ASX yesterday to finish higher do what seems logical and follow the ASX and exceed our increase it might well be all over red rover and the little commercial contract might not be even needed.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 22.5¢ 18.5¢ $4.334M 20.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 136156 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.