BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Aloha! To clarify I am not a troll as manchild001 alluded to....

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Aloha! To clarify I am not a troll as manchild001 alluded to. Your reply to my Loihi2 query was most useful and so was BarrelSitter.

I have an extensive connection to Silicon Valley since 1995 that incorporates the Cisco Systems Menlo College prototype that is now the basis for the Netflix business model. Currently I am second lead investor with Mark Cuban on an AI venture called PRICESTACK. I appreciate those who can dedicate their time to answering queries with true diligence and useful intel r&d. Flippant memes are not impressive, sometimes funny, but not useful to those of us looking for real r&d answers.

For your help I'd like to invite you to stay at our eco resort on the Big Island of Hawaii at Hale Kaimu for a week free of charge. All you have to do is pay for air fare. This is the real deal. I'll extend the offer to BarrelSitter as well.

Ceviche helped as well and so did manchild001 on one of his replies, but by far I got the most from you and BarrelSitter.

FD: I have been holding BRN for over a year but just let it sit there until this week.

I don't do Hot Copper much is there a DM?

Mahalo nui loa mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.