BRN 1.72% 28.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Wonderful share price unloosening on Friday. About time and well...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Wonderful share price unloosening on Friday. About time and well deserved. Love all your posts too.

Just to discuss a macro picture point of view, reading a lot of posts from a lot of unknown friends to me in which there are too many to name, I think Akida's utility can target a whole demographic world-wide.
    I forget at times that we have Professor Barry Marshall on board. Is he sitting on his hands since? No, I don't think so. Biotome connection seems pretty solid. As a possibly younger age than the average SH here, I forget the 'Smart Health' division we have and how much that can grow in the developed world.
    Europe, Australia and North America as continents have massive baby boomer populations that can really use Akida to enhance their lives like my parents will need soon. But seeing living standards are increasing too in these countries, average life expectancy will likely increase as well. This is also a massive unrecognised market as well but for utility purposes rather than for profiteering unless the government (in Australia anyway can get out of bed with their own nepotism and bollocks - Libs, Labour, Greens --- all of you) will fund his amazing technology to help our societies and communities.

Nice to dream anyway.
    ROH (Rock on holders, no need for luck now)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $526.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.078M 3.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 889027 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 152298 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ 2077203
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.