BRN 0.00% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-29625

1. 8,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2151
    RadNeuro Research Engineer

KBR Careers, United States of America (USA)
    Posted on: 06 Nov, 2021
    About Job

CTC
    Undisclosed
    Job Location
    United States of America (USA)
    Experience
    2 - 5 yrs
    Description

The RadNeuro Research Engineer will, within the RadNeuro team, develop prototypes for the demonstration of embedded Neuromorphic applications in NASA-relevant areas, such as small UAS, rovers, or nanosats for the RadNeuro project. Modern neuromorphic processors provide high performance while using minimal power for tasks like vision-based rover navigation, entry-descent-and-landing, sensor fusion, or on-board decision making. Within this task, we aim to demonstrate selected capabilities using neuromorphic co-processors (e.g., Google TPU, Intel Loihi, or Akida brainchip) with a prototypical implementation on a small existing platform (TBD).

The task involves the integration of sensors and cameras with the neuromorphic system in an architecture typically involving small, embedded boards (e.g., UP-boards, ARM-based like Raspberry PI, Nvidia Jetson, or similar) with the NN-processor connected, potentially together with some custom FPGA configuration. A small and simple controller will be implemented to drive the demonstration system. Small amounts of embedded software (C, C , python) will need to be implemented.

With this Job posted on the November 6 ..... Im sure I found the link that said job application finished not accepting any more applicates ..

One quick fill makes you think for a sec as in the description

Within this task, we aim to demonstrate selected capabilities using neuromorphic co-processors (e.g., Google TPU, Intel Loihi, or Akida brainchip) with a prototypical implementation on a small existing platform (TBD).

[TBD] I believe means To Be Developed ...???

BRN has the box of tools I wonder ?? If a contact was made directly to company and was offered the product with a staff member ...

See if I can find it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $917.7K 5.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 3010453 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 808746 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.