BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-29813

1. 9,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25422
    In very recent times it has been suggested by three different posters that:
    1. I should be ashamed of myself;
    2. That I pontificate;
    3. That I am at the extreme end of uprampers;

So please keep these observations of my highly dubious character in mind as well as the fact that I am anonymous, deeply invested in Brainchip by time and size of shareholding and as a result biased.

So do not believe a word of what I am about to say until you have DYOR.

Mr. Tony Dawe Investor Relations in a recorded presentation to predominantly Chinese investors stated that Brainchip would be announcing commercial deals with some of its customers soon.

Yesterday the question of the need to have a plan was raised.

Plans are not a revolutionary idea. They can be very simple the only secret to making a plan is that it be done in advance. A plan to set the alarm so that I get up at 6am falls over if I decide to do it the day after I needed to get up at 6am.

In our daily lives we all have forces around us pulling in one direction or another and when emotions run high it is hard to stand back and be objective when our partner is saying we should sell or our brother is saying we could get that boat.

I was impressed last year when the share price went to 97 cents with the individuals who had a plan to invest in the share market and use the proceeds to pay off their mortgages and who stuck to it. I bet that there has not been one minute since then when they have regretted the decision to have that plan and put it into effect by selling once BRN reached their target price.

Having this plan allowed them to ignore the hype and excitement and the white noise and sell and change their financial lives for the good.

Just this week another share I hold released an unexpected positive announcement that saw it hit all time highs and by close of trading it had retreated to still be up by a significant amount but well short of the high. Those who had a plan and stuck to it are happy today those who did not are full of regret.

So this shameless, pontificating, anonymous upramper who is biased and should not be trusted encourages you to have a plan based on your personal circumstances just in case Tony Dawe was speaking the truth.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.