BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-2993

1. 9,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26402
    Hi Andrew
    You have joined here only in the last three months so I am not sure how familiar you are with what AKIDA technology is all about so hopefully I will not appear to be talking down to you in answering your question.

Firstly Brainchip sells both the AKD1000 chip in 28nm and the Intellectual Property (IP) so that a company can build its own chip.

In various releases, webinars and presentations Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar, Roger Levinson and the former CEO made the point that in purchasing the IP companies may choose not to include all the blocks for example they may only want to do vibration analysis or just vision.

In fact AERO e-nose which proved the ability of AKIDA technology to identify the twenty gas data set with state of the art accuracy and 3 second latency used only 200 neurons in the ADE.

In addition the CEO has made clear that the digital architecture of AKD1000 allows it to be scaled down to 14nm, 7nm, 5nm, 3nm etc;

Further and more specifically Socionext worked jointly with Anil Mankar and Brainchip to design and finalise the AKD1000 so it is very well situated to implement the IP in a third party clients chip.

Finally early last year Socionext jointly announced I think it was with Tokyo University a revolutionary system for fabricating digital architecture in 5nm.

So there is my anonymous answer to your question.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.