BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Sean HehirChief Executive Officer at BrainChipBrainChipGeorgia...

1. 9,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25468

Sean Hehir

Chief Executive Officer at BrainChip

BrainChipGeorgia State University

Laguna Hills, California, United States500+ connections

About

I am a proven technology executive with significant experience driving explosive revenue growth for the world’s largest technology organizations, industry disruptors and turnarounds.

Throughout my career, I have successfully directed transformational alliances generating hundreds of millions in revenue between HP, Microsoft, Accenture, Oracle, and Cisco.

As a collaborative strategic alliance executive, I am experienced in structuring and operating beneficial, trustworthy relationships between two companies, while operating with complete trust and open communication.

I accelerate revenue by developing the overall go-to-market strategy, and by identifying strategic, channel, and alliance partners, and managing through to execution.

As a strategic account leader, I develop strong relationships with top-tier global clients and rapidly grow technology revenue during all economic cycles.

What sets me apart is that I am an empowering leader who motivates high-performing teams and develops individuals. As a respected C-level advisor, I garner complete trust by displaying integrity and transparency.

Select Accomplishments:

► SVP Business Development

✔ Added millions in revenue for PGi by identifying and closing six strategic partnerships.

✔ Increased revenue by tens of millions for Fusion-io/SanDisk by recruiting channel/alliance and OEM partners.

► VP Strategic Alliances – Hewlett-Packard Corporation

✔ Led dedicated alliance team for HP’s largest and most strategic partner, Microsoft, which impacts every business unit and region, and enables 50% of HP’s revenue.

✔ Additionally, drove sustainable growth by defining and delivering overall strategy for HP’s largest strategic alliances, including Oracle, Intel, AMD, ARM, Adobe, SAP, Cisco, Accenture, and others.

Industries: IT | Cloud Computing | Digital Transformation | Hardware | Software

Key Competencies:

► Strategic Partnerships: Alliances | OEMs |Cloud | Sell With – Sell Through | Contract Negotiations | Joint Agreements | Intellectual Property | Enterprise Roadmaps | Go-To-Market Strategy | Business Development | Channels

► Consulting: Qualification | Bidding | Sales & Service Delivery | Client Relations | Customer Satisfaction | Thought Leadership | Marketing | Program Releases | Analyst Relations | Account Planning |Custom Engagements

► Operations: Cost Reduction | Process Improvement & Automation | Operating Expense Optimization

► Leadership: Coaching | Mentoring | Cross-Functional Teams | Employee Engagement | Vision & Mission | Stakeholder Alignment | Board Relations | M&A

It is only a little thing but I do like the fact that the new CEO has so quickly updated his LinkedIn home page.

Are we there yet? The appointment of Sean Hehir as the CEO certainly makes it seem like we are.

Next all we need is the coming soon to an ASX near you announcements referred to by Tony Dawe.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.