BRN 1.28% 19.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

FF, would have to have had, many positive results in his career...

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    FF, would have to have had, many positive results in his career IMHO, to warrant this form, of self appraisal. I do reckon, that the choice that management have selected, from what would have been a sizeable list of exceptional candidates, has been a very good one.

The attributes that Sean outlines are very similar to those I've been trying to instill in to my good wife, ie ( self appraisal ) for many, many years lol, of which a modicum of success has ensued from time to time. confused.png

It will be interesting to follow this guy Sean's progress from this point in time, to assess the sort of dynamism that he appears to be offering us long suffering s/holders as he takes up this wonderful opportunity to impress the business/tech world. Also, Peters extraordinary inventions that are on display to the masses will be a sea change in advancement in many industries, possibly for years to come. Let us hope we witness this transformational change soon, whilst we have this " first to market " opportunity of a life time.

I'm very optimistic to hear from Sean his first address to the staff at brainchip and indeed to us shareholders............

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Welcome aboard Sean Hehir - Go for it BOYO rock the industries SoC's off <<<<<<<<

hotty...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.