BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-30068

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Robjhunt. Under know circumstances have I ( or intended ) deliberately called Sean a " guy " to disrespect him in any way. I'm a " guy " just like you are, and that doesn't disrespect who you are. I called him guy not ( gay ) I've now idea of Sean's gender perspectives, and that's of now concern to me anyway

guy ( 1 ) A rope or chain etc ( we'll discount this one )

guy ( 2 ) A dowdy ( not sure about this one ) A fantastic figure - ( that's a nice sentiment ) A good fellow ( nothing disrespectful there IMO )

And in respect of your comment regarding the notion that I consider myself a " long suffering shareholder " Well, I've been holding BRN shares from the get go so to speak, i.e. from it's inception and listing on the asx as AZK 27/4/15, so in my mind, that's quite a long time ago. In that time, i've not even doubled my investment from initial price of 0.320. Admittedly, I've subsequently purchased many more shares at a much, much lower value in the transition into BRN. So, it's been quite a topsie turvy journey ( of the helta skelter variety ) I can tell you at times, and much nail biting and indeed quite " a nervous disposition engagement " from time to time. So, for me at this time, although I'm much more comfortable with my investment, it just seems to have been a bit of a trial when all things are considered. Look, BRN could go broke and collapse or something else could happen, ( not wanting to prophecy anything untoward ), but, you just never know investing in this market place, it is so unpredictable.

I'm still waiting to consider going partially " all in " as they say, but I've not had that signal yet, and I'm not sure when or if it will happen, but be rest assured that I'm certainly ready for when that signal does arrive and I'm hopeful it's not far away. But, hey, I'm under no illusions at the present time time either I don't think.

Anyway Robjhunt, you seem like a decent " guy " Thanks very much for your post, and good luck with your "Akida Ballista" holdings and also to all holders, even the " long suffering ones " smile.png

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>>>>>>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.