BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-30073

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    Hi Dingo,
    I hope I haven’t misinterpreted your comments but it seems as though you’re not 100% convinced that the company despite signing a Material Contract with Renesas and the comments from Ken and Rob that it’ll be in commercial products from Renesas in 2022?
    Renesas would have had 12 plus months of engineering support from Brainchip and no doubt a tape out is happening or about to happen if we leverage off the comments made by the company.

You said “if/when it does” regarding revenue but it’s a matter of when, not if, the revenue trickles in because there’s been a legally binding material contract signed by both parties and unless there’s been some kind of breakdown in relationship with both parties that us shareholders and the ASX aren’t aware of then I believe the deal is still on, and only recently the presentations by Ken Scarince it seems the relationship is going very well!

I agree with you that the company need to sign more contracts ti solidify there position in the Edge Ai market, it is of my belief of the evidence put forward by Brainchip and Rob Telson and Ken Scarince and NASA and the Material Contract signed by Renesas and the like that we are not speculative and we are only just beginning this great journey.

We have former high ranking ARM members who have jumped ship to Brainchip so it is also of my belief that they see something that’s got potential, and also if we use our comments from the new CEO Sean Hahir and PVDM and Anil and Professor Barry Marshall that we are in good hands.

my opinion only though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.