BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-30201

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    While i am delighted with every step along the way, i am a realist, and already long time retired. So my outlook is somewhat different to many here because of that. Yet I am patient for one more year for news that will signal exponential growth.

While Akida SNN chip is a very verylow energy user its tag along ARM PU is no less an energy user than any other ARM chip.
    So any typical von Neumann computer functions ( you know -- arithmetic, logic) alongside will be at ordinary energy levels at ARM standards.

What Renesas and others are doing, with FPGA for example, is not that energy efficient, and it is at the edge, in some cases. How come?
    It isn't Ai,
    it is processing stuff.
    That still happens even at the edge. Not everything is Spiking Neural Network at the edge.
    Sometimes the energy cost doesn't matter that much if you can get a product to market at the time it is needed for the cost that is acceptable.
    That processing may be stuff in parallel from a sensor, like MagikEye which may or may not pre-process spikes. There is and will be a lot of not Ai at the edge.

So we have a deal with a fabless provider of solutions to our potential customersand their relevant use cases. That is GREAT. It is still a step along the way.

Now we need CUSTOMERS for PRODUCT, and a FAB to commit volume.
    In the upcoming year.

Not financial advice.

IMO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.