BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

All I know is that Anil Mankar predicted that once EAP’s and...

1. 9,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25718
    All I know is that Anil Mankar predicted that once EAP’s and Proof of Concept customers had the working to spec
    commercial AKD1000 in hand they would move quickly to commercial agreements. This prediction was months ago now.

Then on 9 November, 2021 Tony Dawe in a recorded investor presentation aimed at the Chinese investor stated as a fact that Brainchip would be announcing SOON commercial agreements (plural).

If you consider these two known facts together there is a very high probability following yesterday’s announcement that others will SOON follow.

We have not had this situation of downside risk for traders and profit takers previously so will they be prepared to risk it for a biscuit or play it safe this time.

Then throw in Ken Scarince’s warning to shorters that he had, had enough and they could get very badly burned by what was unfolding.

These are all known facts from a company that has proven itself not to spin and sell empty promises.

Add in the fact that all the world markets liked yesterday’s announcement and some will find they live in very dangerous times where the risk of being out far out weighs short term trading of Brainchip at present.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.