BRN 21.7% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-30664

1. 2,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    A, fully agree. The key point I was trying to make is that Afterpays' market centers around a single financial product. With BRN , I struggle to think of a market, any market, where it can't be applied. BRNs salesforce seem to me to be limited only by their imagination, and how many fun tickets a deal might produce. The world is their oyster.
    The questions to be answered are -
    1/ How good is Akida?
    2/ How disruptive will it be?
    3/ What is the potential/ reality for uptake. Are we being taken seriously on the world stage?
    4/ How far ahead of any competitors are we?
    Using Afterpay I guess was my way of showing how quickly the market can react, and move. Could we get to those heights? Who knows. From my end, and just IMO, all the boxes are ticked. I honestly believe that BRN have done a mighty job in past appointments, and continues to do so as the co grows. This little Aussie co has some seriously smart heads involved. I have the patience of Jobe, but am incredibly excited. I look for downside, but just can't find it. A market crash will hurt all, including us. But money talks. Put the points on the board, the market will respond.
    I think we're in for a yr of fun in 2022.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.