BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@uiux @fact finder@ManChild001@chapman89@BaconLover and many...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @uiux @fact finder@ManChild001@chapman89@BaconLover and many more apology if i didn't mentioned your name.
    I have said it before saying it now after paying for paid subscription for couple of share advisor pages for three years I finally stopped it couple of years ago. And honestly i haven't made much money following what they advised to buy. In fact some company gone to administration or gone bust. On few I have made some gain but not a huge. At the same time the one i bought with research and listening to people who knew about the company/business or the product and i am at good space. I have made some wrong investment and lost hard earned money. And I still am waiting to make what i lost through listening to people who know the company product and not just looking at $$$$$$$$.
    So what i am trying to say is just to give example of Brainchip i have been holding it may be just after it changed it names from AKZ and when i bought it I read an articles from people who knew the company not from Share advisor or investment company. I started with 12000 shares. Then I came across Hotcopper and I started to listen to all you guys who knew the tech the science behind and solely believing the product and not $$$$. and I started to accumulate. I have bought fair bit since then. along the way there were the times when i almost sold all my share listening to worn people or wrong news or shall I say experts who didn't have any idea about the Akida. Other thing that helped me hang onto my share was Tony from Brianchip as he was always prompt to reply and i got enough reply to hang on to my shares. I never got any thing that wasn't suppose to be informed about from him. ]
    My sincere thanks to all who has been informing this forum what they knew and not going after $$$ value and kept us well informed. I would have sold all my shares long time ago. I do have faith in Brainchip and PVDM and Anil and team. And I do Believe our new CEO will leads us to a great success.
    Just wanted to share my thoughts
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.