BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Question for all.What will your small gift to yourself be, plus...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Question for all.

What will your small gift to yourself be, plus your tipple when we hit $1?

For me - a pool + a bottle of St Henri… Pandaxxx
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me Pandaxxx it will be the $5 mark which I am thinking could/should be around 12 mths (end of 2022).
    What exactly it will be ?.............well see when time gets closer as I know from experience your needs change as your nett worth increases!
    Close Targets now will seem petty and insignificant later.
    More so why sell for a $1 when a little later your can sell same for 500% more or only sell 20% of what you were going to sell for the same return?

My ultimate target IF WE CAN REACH IT is getting Dividends and a SP over $50 USD. But at that point I will never ever need to sell anyway as the Dividends will cover any conceivable Life expenses. I could not spend probable dividend payments from a $3 SP let alone higher.

I don't see BrainChip management and/or being in front of competition as a future problem, just the BIG sharks as the real potential issue. Time will tell.
    Of note .............DIVIDEND payments I believe is the key to holding a stable LTH in favour of BRN management.
    I will repeat ................THE KEY.
    Got it Tony?

Yak52 cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.