BRN 3.49% 22.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think the buy-in price and amount of holdings are one's...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I think the buy-in price and amount of holdings are one's personal business. If it has already been disclosed that shares are held and the information being presented is mainly provided by an employee of Brainchip answering the host's questions. I am sure much of that content has already been shared in previous podcasts, interviews, and talks at shows.

Like everyone in these forums, people are allowed to share opinions here or in other forums without disclosing every aspect of their trades. I certainly would not base any of my investment decisions based on the buy-in price or the number of shares held by an individual and I'm not sure why that is so important.

I think the disclaimer, which is prominently displayed at the bottom of the video description: "I am not a financial advisor - The information on this channel is NOT financial advice." should be sufficient enough to warn any investors with the capacity to read plain English and make objective decisions that they are not advocating for people to invest blindly.

I do enjoy watching these interviews in the hopes that there is some new information to be gleaned in case there are some good questions involved. The video in question does have a very lengthy and helpful description and there is even a timestamped guide to assist others to get to bits that they may be interested in hearing, if only for their own entertainment.

I commend the valiant attempt to be the officious voice of novice and vulnerable investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
0.008(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $412.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.737M 7.890M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 225337 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 949834 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.