BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-31212

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    That was a good one, but the quote that stood out for me was: "we are going to build off the relationships we have started". The way that came across to me was that Rob was saying that this was definitive, well we can't say anything is a certainty, but to me it felt like Rob sounded like he was pretty convinced of it. So after rolling it around my mind a bit, it was like he was saying, the relationships we have going on, are going/progressing well.

So it did feel that Robs demeanour does reflect some confidence, and when I think about it, it does feel like Robs confidence is growing in front of us. Mind you, and I don't want to sound in the least bit cynical, but he can afford some confidence here, because as we all know, there is at least one more contract to fall in the near future.

Another thing Rob said was " we have executed pretty much everything that we said we would", he did go on to say on that one, that perhaps some timeframes had elongated but that BRN have achieved what they had said they would. This is important because, yes, they are doing what they say they will - there's some reliability (and truth) happening here, and I like(d) that.

As FF said earlier Rob did come across as quite confident and comfortable, my take there is that he is really getting into the groove with his presentations also, and is right across his subject matter; but yes he does feel quite a little bit confident, further Rob also mentioned that patience word more than once and referred to timeframes of years in length: and the guy from ASX Investor is a good interviewer, has an enjoyable upbeat feeling and he knows his subject matter too. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he owns some BRN's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.