BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ok so at 42c I was told that NVX was overpriced. At $2 I was...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Ok so at 42c I was told that NVX was overpriced. At $2 I was told that NVX was overpriced, the same at $5 the same at $8 and of course the same at $12. Now if you look there, the $12 case is so far the only one that could be considered accurate.

Now when I first grabbed some BRN it was only small amounts. When I decided to grab a large parcel (for me) I grabbed 250k units at under 40c for my wife and the same for me at 41c. This was at a massive premium to my first buys. The same guy who told me NVX was overvalued I sent on D_iS cord a message saying to get into BRN, don't let it turn into another NVX. He told me today that it's too late now.

Can I just say OMG ITS NEVER TOO LATE!!!!!! LOOK AT THE NVX CHART, BRN IS JUST NOW STARTING ITS JOURNEY.

Sorry had to get that out of my system. Derisking a business is the key. I feel with the Megachips deal that was the final needed confirmation. I look forward to the $1 party, but the $2 Party will come much faster than the $1 party did. Why? Well, we know how they're setting up BRN, the revenue will just keep growing and growing. Think of Music and Lyrics and About a boy if you like (love that movie) washed up musician keeps staying rich cause the royalties keep coming in year after year after year. (Seems Hugh Brant could be our ambassador, he seems to get all the gigs involving royalties).

The exciting times, actually haven't even started yet, imagine that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.