BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-31609

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Hello Brainers,

Friday night’s Channel 7’s 6pm news had a very interesting story on a new technology for smart traffic monitoring, before it was actually on I was hoping it would be us & in the ads leading up to it I was thinking it might be us as the snippets they were showing were the camera view with cars & pedestrians framed with the rectangle boxes around them for monitoring.

Then as I watched the report my mind was blown & I was even more convinced it was us as they talked about how it was a new technology, it used metadata, real time traffic reports, monitoring, security etc.

I was studying the screen while the report was on & then they showed a black box that will be installed with edge sensors etc & I luckily seen some small text on this box & it said Cisco, so I kept watching until it was finished & then I Googled, Cisco & Brainchip & low & behold we have already been involved with them for some time.

I am sure many of the long long termers would know we have been involved with Cisco, but I did not know this as I am not a long termer like many of you, I was lucky enough to discover Brainchip about one & a half years ago, but I did not know about the Brainchip Cisco relationship that started in 2016.

I have pulled together a bunch of goods & apologies as it is very long, I couldn't even post it to HC due to its size, so I have saved it as a PDF with link below.

If Cisco are still engaged with us then I believe they have now had plenty of time to create this new product.

The report on the news said it was starting its roll out in NSW with one system in Sydney & another in Newcastle & then they will do a massive state wide roll out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1biA3OYpWldi0zuHJ01B5JJ5iqXIpwMPx/view?usp=sharing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.