BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

My firewall is chary of unofficial websites. Here's a CISCO...

1. 6,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2189
    Yes. Going on LDN's comments you referenced (see below) we can't exclude CISCO entirely.

I mentioned that we had stopped promotoing Studio, not that we had abandoned it entirely. And CISCO should have the technical knowledge to implement Studio given that the cooperation started in 2016.

Hence the reluctance of the ogre - my thinking was that, as the CISCO product is being publically touted, then I would have expected a software licence (as distinct from an IP licence) to have been announced if Akida were included. That and the absence of BRN's name from the Curtain/CISCO research collaboration.
    Let's talk about a couple of the low lights, because I don't think we should ignore them. As you know, BrainChip Studio, our end user effort, proved to be far too expensive, wasn't really scalable. We've pulled back to only dealing with OEM engagements. We've got a few that are continuing to move along. Again, these will be cloud-based, cloud-based BrainChip Studio opportunities where facial recognition, object detection, object classification... We haven't given up on BrainChip Studio, but again, as you probably are aware, fundamentally most of our resources, if not all of our resources, are focused on the Akida development, introduction, sales and marketing. That is what this company from inception has had as its core mission.
    My firewall is chary of unofficial websites. Here's a CISCO connected transport video.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en_au/solutions/industries/transportation.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.