BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-31743

1. 1,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Hi Nan
    We live and learn
    I too got spooked and sold about 30% of my holdings back when the Trumpster was first diagnosed with Covid.
    Had to make a quick decision at the time and the lizard part of my brain won out.
    Wound up buying back in over the next week or so, at slightly more than I'd sold for, but of course, triggered a CGT event and shot my average price up by a heap. Have since topped up and as of now have never had more and very happy with my position.
    Learnt a lot from that episode and am grateful for some advice back then from FF. (basically time in the market beats trying to time the market)
    Back then I remember being much more effected by the shorters and game playing down rampers, whose constant diatribe wears away at one.
    Have most of them on ignore now and whilst somewhat frustrating to have these threads clogged up with one sided convo's, find I can flick thru most of that and just concentrate on the many high quality and good natured posts by our good crew.
    Never been more confident to hold, and whilst there'll always be tree shakes and unforeseen events, which will fluctuate the share price, am very happy with our management, positioning and strategy moving forward.
    As I think you used to opine.....It all just takes time.
    We are an acorn growing into a mighty oak, initially all the action takes place underground, but we have the evident buds of NASA, Renasis and now MegaChips already sprouting, along with the still nascent developing branches of many still to be revealed EAPs

We are on our way.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.