BRN 2.63% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-31766

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Agree.
    And I am retiring so as to have more time to do the things I love.
    Am yet to come upon "The Big Barrista" in fibreglass or concrete, outside a country highway servo somewhere.
    Not bagging the occupation nor the beverage, but doesn't have quite the same zing or razzmatazz as a space program, beneficent General AI applications or something promoting green energy or life saving medical screening procedures.
    We remember our country as riding on the sheep's back and various mining booms as well as producing and providing food to much of the world. Built by people having a go.
    I hope for a future beyond mining Bitcoin and zapping around in Tesla's for lattes and lunch, for a few, whilst much of the world go's hungry, suffers curable ailments and endures political and/or cultural oppression or miasma.

I'm not so naive as to believe Brainchip is the cure for all of the ills of the world, but, in the hands of ethical people like Peter and what I have seen of his team, I think it could have a very positive impact going forward.
    This is why I am so keen to see some version of the Akida enabled Nanose type devise come to fruition ASAP.
    Beyond the obvious good the widespread uptake of the tester would have, would be the acclaim and Company making recognition our association with it would bring.

Someone on these threads over the past few days was berating the Company for not having an Apple like "Hello world" application to boost us into the general zeitgeist, yet.
    As much as doorbells and fridges and even recognition systems in cars may be groovy and pay the rent, I too, would like us to have something with that Whizbang, MUST have one, GOTTA be AKIDA tech (cause nothing else can do it!) application.
    I know this will come to pass in time, (hell, somebody may be polishing it up for a reveal as we speak).....
    I just want it now.
    Not a tanti, just a wish.

AKIDA BALLISTA.
    AKIDA EVERYWHERE.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $661.1K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 516291 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1158060 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.