BRN 3.23% 30.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-31772

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    Re: Tracking competition, transparency of income stream and IP licenses.

I apologise if the thoughts below have been discussed before. My life is too busy to go trolling through hundreds of posts to know for sure.

I am well and truely on-board with BRN but have some concerns regarding keeping track of competition in the market place, knowing what income is coming in (without waiting for quarterly reports or annual reports) and who is being licensed to use our IP.

There may well be companies out there that want to use or are using our IP but do not want this disclosed this to the market in order to hide their
    plans for new products or to hide their future corporate strategy.

As and example, I was reading more about the progress and product releases like LIDAR.

As an investor, am I supposed to see this as competition to BRN or is it in fact using BRN (IP) ? There is no way of me knowing if some of the agreements that BRN sign fall under NDA's .

The main issues for me is how do I track competition if I don't know who is using our IP and who is not. As more and more AI technology hits the market the harder and harder it will become to know where we stand.

Lets hope BRN know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $588.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 29.0¢ $5.010M 16.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1154732 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 331583 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.