BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-31790

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    @LouisVuitton

There is no way an offer like that would be considered IMO, because it's a pittance of what the BOD thinks the company is really worth. In his presentation in October Ken Scarince spoke about BRN's potential value in these terms.“Some of the acquisition values of the companies bought lately by some of the giant chip makers, if you compare them to what we are doing I think that will give you an idea of the value we should have.”

The companies he was referring to are worth a few billions of dollars.

(Extract)

Q.6. The share price is it undervalued?

A. It is undervalued right now.”

“There has been a lot of shorting.”

“I don’t know where it will settle out but in a couple of years it will be worth a few billion dollars.That’s my opinion.Right now its tough to price this thing till revenue. I think when this chip goes to market the share price will follow quickly.Those who have been following this technology if they are short, I think they are going to learn a hard lesson.”

“But its tough right now because we can’t talk about customers and we can’t talk about deals we are working on, but when we can it will be appreciated.”

“Some of the acquisition values of the companies bought lately by some of the giant chip makers, if you compare them to what we are doing I think that will give you an idea of the value we should have.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.