BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-31811

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Definite light bulb for that post FF. Correct 100%. And...........

what most retail do not understand is that there would have to be applications go before Court to enable a takeover. This would involve looking at pricing ,all customers, their products/market place & competitors.
    The Nvidia takeover of ARM is a good example of the process and problems with some T/O.
    Also while we are Domiciled in Australia that would mean going before the Foreign Investment Board and passing too. Not so easy!

Now I have a "theory" formed a month ago that all that as...........75% of all stock sold between April and end Oct ( was by LDA, Anil, LDN & PVDM ) was designed to suppress the stock price so that we did NOT break out above the $1 Bil market cap into $2-3 Billion MC levels.

Reason?
    Keep BRN under the radar while they got a FULLY COMMERCIAL product in Chip & AKIDA 2000 IP form to market.
    Also and more importantly to get customers lined up and signing (done) and WIDEN the market place which BrainChip will be involved in with as many different companies as possible before getting above $2 Billion MC.
    This means 2 things.
    (1) one - a low MC will attract no attention from a "BIG SHARK".
    (2) two - getting your product spread far & wide makes it very, very hard for a Hostile T/O to get approved through the Courts.
    There are many various ANTI- COMPETITIVE laws etc which would come into play (much like the US Gov suing Nvidia) and these laws would make it very unlikely any T/O would be successful. Having product with competitors of any Hostile (or friendly) Suitor is a form of protection. I believe this is what Management have been setting up this year and will continue to do so next year as well.
    At least thats my opinion and excuse for the trades done (sells).

So by end of 2022 I expect BraunChip to be pretty well insulated from any potential hostile T/O which just leaves a "friendly" one to worry about.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. this company has got as much as a 6+ year lead now with its next product range over any possible competitor. This will expand further with each year unless they get complacent like INTEL did and let everyone catch up.
    That gives us at least 10 years head start over the world!
    So what do you think this "disruptive" technological company will be worth in 10+ years time? Feel like selling out to someone like INTEL for peanuts?? Lets hope Peter & Anil don't.

FF just love this quote by you from your previous post. Comforting!
    "There are some very sophisticated retail shareholders who would not let this golden goose go for some beans on the way to market."

All above are my thoughts and ramblings only. DYOR.

Yak52 cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.