BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'm chill here. To be honest, I get the impression one seems a...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I'm chill here. smile.png To be honest, I get the impression one seems a bit heated trying to get their point across and I did kind of jump in at the start without full context and probably touched a nerve repeating the marketing cliches, but no harm, no foul.

However, I did do a little more research on the pros and cons of stereoscopic cameras vs. LiDAR and I think what clicked for me was qualifying my searches with "stereoscopic". I did run across an interesting blog post by Ambarella looking at both LiDAR and stereovision, the pros and cons of both as well as how they address the cons of the cameras including both the improvement of their technology (high-definition, low-light processing) to the use of specialized SoCs for vision processing and addressing auto-calibration.

Considering human eyes have evolved as a stereoscopic system and many great ideas are actually inspired by nature, I can see how solutions that imitate them as technology improves being a viable solution. At the same time, I can't help but think that in the future that traits from the binocular vision of other species in the animal kingdom couldn't be used to inspire new optics that address things like night vision, field of view, sight distance, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $1.039M 6.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 2389988 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 94290 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.