BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-32357

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

"Money is the root of ALL evil".

Does the ASX discourage this kind of behaviour ?.....pretends to.

Does this website discourage this kind of behaviour ?.....pretends to.

I was advised recently that there is already a change coming on world markets regarding this behaviour, it's before the US Government now...the snowball effect will happen around the globe in my opinion.

Regarding the recent posts of the 5 updates being worked through by our US based webhost, it is very clear that our Manager of Investment Relations is doing part of his job in acting as the "Brainchip Goalkeeper" as many have discovered that you now need a password to access that area...so good on you Tony biggrin.png protecting the company's interests, the only thing I noticed was a few spelling mistakes, so the company is really behaving as one would expect, a good corporate citizen...I like it. smile.png

A number of posters will have noticed by reading @uiux & @BarrelSitter & @factfinder & on occasions
    @Mr Tech Laden how much information has been gleaned by digging into all the company's Patents, granted or otherwise...they have, in some cases, confirmed a link between Akida and other companies.

One Patent has already been granted in China, a second one will possibly be granted in around May 2022, as the first one took about 7 months to go through the process of CCP examination biggrin.png

Have a good Sunday....Tech x
    Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 12/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.