BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thank you all for the accolades.You are all very welcome but I...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Thank you all for the accolades.
    You are all very welcome but I feel like I cheated... All this information is staring at everyone who reviews these threads.
    The hard work was done by too many other posters to recall.

The BRN CEO wants Akida to be beneficial for humankind, posters here are leading by example.

I was terminated from my 28 yr contract Monday 6 December because I am unwilling to be forced to take the currently offered viral vector or mRNA vaccines.
    I will wait for a vaccine that uses conventional technology to be offered to Australians to get my life back.
    This means I do have some time on my hands to collate ATM.

I have been buying small parcels since July 2020 when I can. I am very confident this will be a gift to my family going forward. The efforts from all here have helped me speed up my own DD and gain confidence in my decision to continue buying.
    The posters who tirelessly offer their efforts/findings and insights on these threads really deserve all praise.

I’m so glad I am in for the ride.
    2022 will be the epic beginning where the penny drops for the rest of the investing public as BRN might become a household name after it drops a few signatures from current household names on to its revenue stream.
    Throw in US investors and there will be more rockets and beer gifs than one will be able to take.
    I’m really looking forward to that.

I know this will be a roller coaster of emotions for many and the aim of that roller coaster is for BEOT to get more seats on the bus by shaking others off. Make the mums and dads, neighbours and friends who have bought in after the BBQ discussion and tee shirt conversation feel rich like a winner and poor like a looser, over and over again.
    Ignore the emotions, look longer term for BRN to reach its potential.

From cold dead hands......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.