BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Totally agree.Geopolitical issues, and the threat of a major war...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    Totally agree.

Geopolitical issues, and the threat of a major war are the ONLY things that I personally see collapsing the financial markets worldwide for an undetermined period of time.

Let's be totally honest, NO ONE (as yet) within the human race can predict the future, now if aliens are walking among us, or time travellers, well, I guess they could warn us of what's potentially about to unfold, with the worst case scenario being, an Nuclear War...that is, NO winners, including China, Russia, North Korea or Iran.

Our company's technology is not only unbelievable, it's 100% real, it's coming, the convergence is close, our company is currently unwrapping a great marketing plan, it's already common knowledge that we are following in the footsteps of ARM and their extremely successful business model that focused on being an IP provider (happy to be corrected) if I'm a bit off on that.

Many of you would have noticed how disciplined our company has become, I put that down to Peter and Anil, taking a shared leadership role with our staff...a clear path, no leakage of information, being rewarded financially with share options when KPI's were met, NOT sort of met.

We do have a lot of shares of issues, and I mentioned a few years ago that once a company burst the 1 Billion shares on issue, I was out, it just becomes too liquid in my opinion...but what changed my mind ?

It was meeting Peter and Adam in October 2019...I knew in my heart that these two guys were different, not selfish sharks, only interested in making money for themselves and f the shareholders, that is, we'll just arrange another Capital Raising, they, the shareholders are pretty gullible...no, these guys were extremely bright, warm, genuine and my senses told me, invest, invest, invest...build a friendship and learn as much as you can through research and talking with the key personnel, which I did....the rest is history.

Don't ever doubt this investment, time will prove to be our friend, just like the trend....AKD 2000 which is more advanced will see the light of day, I personally think mid 2023...then wait for a big step up, or possibly a huge step up, if Peter and the Perth team, including the SAB can get a Cortical Neural Network to work, well, forget about this Universe, we will be in a very different dimension, without sounding arrogant....UNTOUCHABLE.

God Bless all believers smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.