BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

A most interesting thing happened yesterday. The U.S. Fed acted...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    A most interesting thing happened yesterday. The U.S. Fed acted in a way that the market liked, and not for the reasons of supporting a stock market with easy money policy. Instead, Chairman Powell forecast tightening monetary policy and as result of this sane adult behavior the stock market did a reverse course around early afternoon erasing losses and finishing much higher on Wednesday.

A sigh of relief was heard coming from the investment professionals since ripping off the scab of loose accommodative policy was not so bad after all. Go figure. Getting somewhere, ...anywhere...., closer to markets influencing interest rates is a goal many have been pining for for years. What comes next is any ones guess, but I was scared s...less wondering what the reaction would be and now I feel much better. Calmer. Not serene. Just calmer. What a mature decision by our Fed, and what a reasonable reaction from investors.

What has this to do with Brainchip? Nothing I guess, not directly. But markets and stocks thrive I believe when adults are in the proverbial room and business can make reasonable forecasts about the future. And if interest rates go up in a reasonable manner, and a little inflation takes hold in some reasonable way and prices are influenced in ways having to do with supply and demand rather than propped up interest rates, well, that environment surely is a place for Brainchip to thrive. It's products will make their customers leaner, meaner and that much more competitive in a world where business seeks advantage when and where it can find it.

Clearly, Akida will offer many advantages to customers who are looking to stay one step ahead, or acquire other benefits such as energy savings, and the many other benefits of Akida that others on HC have discussed before. Anyway, that's all. Feeling good in America today, and just wanted to stop by and say, "hey...."

All in my opinion and do not derive any investment advice from my post. Regards, dippY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.