BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Not a big $man yet Mia, but in time our Battler will create...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Not a big $man yet Mia, but in time our Battler will create inter-generational wealth for my family, and for many others here.

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but back in 2016 I spent $110K of my hard earned to purchase 500K shares. Since then, I’ve endured the highs ‘n lows, the delays, the setbacks, the audacious dining out on stockholders by key executives and directors, and now with BRN having arrived at its inflection point, patiently (nah…gotta be honest, impatiently) awaiting the rise ‘n rise of the stock price, and the reward all LTSH’s deserve.

Just like today, instinct has guided my trading of the ups ‘n downs of our Battler’s share price, advancing my initial parcel to what I consider a handsome freely held holding.

I accept trading is not for everyone, and there have been several occasions where it’s cost me plenty. But as ‘they’ say, it’s not the mistake, but how you correct the mistake that counts. Mine have caused me to develop a risk minimisation strategy that works pretty well for me…it’s my secret sauce.

Merry Christmas to all Coppers, and IMO the new year is gunna be one helluva ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.