BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-32912

1. 5,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571

the trading in an out is difficult with having to pay capital gains, if fully invested without reserve cash in the bank, at some stage one would have to sell a few shares to pay the tax. a bit of maths involved but doable if ones timing, and market conditions are there on the day... by that i mean to sell out and buy back in with the right amount of share trading at those levels, if there are too many at the lower level to get back in to make it worth the experience then one may miss out executing a trade as one would go to the end of the que of those buyers. ...... did i mention a bit of luck.
    As i don't have much to play with, I don't have two or three parcels to trade, one held long term, the trading batch, and another for other conditions.
    as they, (however 'they' are...think it was buffet).... the first $1mill is the hardest to make!, then its easy.....got to have the cash to work with.

the stress of course is those pending THs, drop any time.... so research into when your preception are around the timetable for an expected TH, is number one...guess. With BRN that is not a clear path way. ...not many poster mentioned the MegaChip deal, not sure i saw one... but i don't read them all. ? was there someone that did see via their cystral ball.
    goods lucks alls.
    impatients to my first mil, cool.pngrolleyes.pngwhat.pngfrown.png....the next big announcemnt will have to do for now. ..now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.