BRN 1.16% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-330

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    Yet another excellent post @Fact Finder, IMHO your ability to grasp the overall narrative with regard to the BRN story is not surpassed by many who come to these pages.

And yes, anyone who is across their basic BRN research should understand; that if a material announcement is made to the ASX, in this case the Ford ann., then if there was a significant change to the nature of that ann., it would then be incumbent upon BRN to announce any significant change to said prior ann.

So FF, thank you for your diligence and insight, it is not lost on me, and hopefully not on some others who should know better.

Some of the natives are getting restless, the naysayers are doing their work (as they do all over the HC forums), why would they be bothered ?? - well it is also well understood by many experienced HC users, that the naysayers will gladly hoover up the shares of jittery retail holders who are getting nervous about what they're holding.

I will most likely be looking to add to my position here over the next few days, I am thinking it is looking like a good time to buy more.

GLTAH
    mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $203.8K 960.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 1309308 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1447612 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.