BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-33000

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Wholeheartedly agree with this post Worker101.

FF, unbelievable efforts from you on these threads. Have a very safe and joyous time over the break in transmissions smile.png, have a good wind down and enjoy the family and what they offer. Will/should be an exciting new year hopefully and your continued offerings will again be appreciated by all the brainers on these threads. Thank you for your efforts, they are much appreciated.

To all other magnificent contributors, of which there are numerous and extremely knowledgeable players, thank you as well, and please all enjoy the coming feasting and wasting, " not too much mind " so that we all can return, in 2022, refreshed and our minds restored again for the coming engaging commentary. I look forward to this. It's been a pleasure contributing in a small way.

Life has been a bit of a challenge over the last couple of years, in many ways, for my family, but there is much to look forward to, including another grandchild conceived just a while ago, " can't be more specific in this regard " but due I believe in march, so lots to look forward to soon. Will be a threesome then of magical moments to remember. They all brighten our lives immensely. We are so lucky.

All the best chippers.... stay hopeful and confident and don't forget that there are many of ( Akida 1000 ) progeny in the making as we live and breath " Covid free " into the future, a " nanose offering " would assist in this endeavor I reckon, wink.png

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>>>>>> Merry Christmas and happy new year to all <<<<<<<<<<<

hotty...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.