BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Welcome Guzzi. Your post is reminiscent of one of my first posts...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Welcome Guzzi. Your post is reminiscent of one of my first posts on Hot Copper. I too questioned the amount of outstanding shares and issue of dilution. Anyone new looking at the share count would likely say "whoa" too, so you are not alone. But I have moved on and now hold my nose about that matter and believe the technology and first mover status to be well worth the risk. There are tons of reasons laid out by many others on this forum for Brainchips almost inevitable road to success. Then you have the Brainchip executives themselves who are actually a very impressive lot lead of course by Mr. Brain, and Mr. Chip.

I also agree that a reverse split (RS) is certainly in the cards. Most people probably believe a RS is a negative, and sometimes it is. I think a 15 for 1 split that Sydney based Naked Brands just completed may be such a case, but I don't follow them, so I'm not sure about that. Not all RS's are negative, and I wonder if Brainchip may actually do one in order to qualify to get traded on the Nasdaq. That is the golden nut for me.

I shudder to think how much more our shares will be diluted when you think about how many options will be issued to Mr. Sean Hehir, for example, and perhaps others yet to join our Brainchip team, like a production manager in S. California.

I am from America, and I am interested in foreign stocks if the investment thesis is compelling and Brainchip's is VERY compelling. Brainchip will obtain US investors first by drips but if and when they list on the Nasdaq eventually, it will be a virtual gusher.

I would never call you a peanut or other derogatory term used by too many in some of these threads. Although I do like peanuts, so maybe it was a term of endearment by 180*. Just keep reading and doing due diligence, and learn from some of the more well known studs on the Brainchip forum. Some of these people are unbelievable and we are all lucky to have them.
    I, by the way, am NOT one of them (LOL). Take care.

My opinions as always...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.