BRN 8.82% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Best wishes to all. Glad to hear you’re on the mend FF. You’ve...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Best wishes to all.

Glad to hear you’re on the mend FF.

You’ve been very generous with your time and sharing your intelligent dissection of information. It’s when significant health events occur we realise our health is most important for longevity and quality of our lives.

I wish I had focussed my health more instead of my career and pay-cheque as shift-work induced poor lifestyle choices are starting to catch up with me. While you’re young you’re invincible: until you’re not! I’m thinking it’s never too late to start!

Cerence
    I’ve been looking at Cerence who are currently $78 USD on the NASDAQ. They are a premier in car automaker with in car co-pilots etc and doing some work with Mercedes Benz which Valeo is supplying their Lidar to. From their website: “Cerence’s track record is built on more than 20 years of knowledge and more than 400 million cars shipped with Cerence technology. Whether it’s connected cars, autonomous driving, e-vehicles, or buildings, Cerence is mapping the road ahead.”

I looked through some of their current hiring positions but apart from finding some engineers needing to know Tensor Flow I couldn’t find anything about Brainchip or NN: but I didn’t go through them all. There did seem to be a focus on software development.

NN PATENTS:

I did find a patent dated back to July 12 2017 for a recurrent neural network. US Patent for Speech synthesis using one or more recurrent neural networks Patent (Patent # 11,069,335 issued July 20, 2021) - Justia Patents Search Unfortunately I didn’t see any names I recognised in the reference’s cited.

It was discussed a little while ago the need for autonomous cars to identify and react to emergency sirens. They’ve got it covered if you’re interested: “System and method for acoustic detection of emergency sirens Jul 19, 2019 - US Patent for System and method for acoustic detection of emergency sirens Patent (Patent # 10,996,327 issued May 4, 2021) - Justia Patents Search It doesn’t appear to involve AKIDA.

They’ve even got a patent for some persistent negative posters on here: “Babble noise suppression” Patent number: 10783899

Another NN patent: “System and method for discriminative training of regression deep neural networks Patent number: 10650806

My analysis:It would be fantastic if we are involved with Cerence as they are a big fish with current patents for Neural Networks and but I’m not convinced of that at the moment although we have what they could use with Akida.

Maybe a company to keep an eye on as a future customer.

Hope you’re all enjoying quality time with family and friends.

Looking forward to BRAINCHIP price explosion in 2022 as contracts are announced!

All my opinion. Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $362.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.123M 6.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 775285 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.