BRN 3.64% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-332

1. 9,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24850
    Thanks McHale.

It is interesting to ignore what is being said on Hot Copper and just do some research.

As you and other long term holders know AKIDA technology has been touted by Brainchip as a secure way at the edge to protect your data since it does not require connectivity everything being held on device.

Then since bringing on board the cybersecurity algorithm developed by Professor Iliadis and Dr. Konstantinos Demertizis for various use cases in protecting data Brainchip has also spoken of the ability of AKIDA technology to remain secure even when connected.

In fact long term holders know that when the new website was put up by Brainchip the 'Applications' section remained devoid of content with 'Coming Soon' the only information to be found.

When shareholders asked about this Brainchip responded that as the applications were perfected they would be put up and then last year two applications finally appeared under the headings "Automotive Sensors and Cybersecurity".

As I like most have Covid-19 front and centre in my thoughts I decided to search the question of whether any numbers had yet been put on how many workers would be returning to traditional offices and how many would now find themselves permanently working from home. In doing so I can across a Gartner survey from last December, which I have linked below:

https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/12-14-2020-gartner-survey-finds-ninety-percent-of-hr-leaders-will-allow-employees-to-work-remotely-even-after-covid-19-vaccine-is-available

This raises the question how does an employer keep their system from being attacked via an employees home office computer. The employer of course can have the best cybersecurity available but with the majority of his employees gaining access remotely on a daily basis this might very well not be adequate as not every employee across all industries is going to be tech savvy enough to monitor this risk on their computer and ensure their own computer has not been infected.

This is where AKIDA technology enters the equation. The CEO has mentioned on many occasions that AKIDA recognises patterns. That is one of its strongest selling points across a range of industries. When you go to 'Applications' and 'Cybersecurity' on the web site you will find the following specific category of use which Brainchip has put up which on the basis of what was said is a perfected solution that AKIDA technology can offer:

Eliminating human security vulnerabilities

"With the Akida Platform, cybersecurity systems can learn and analyze each pattern of your behavior from typical internet activity to typing and scrolling speed. Any behavior which stands out from your standard pattern will be flagged and countermeasures will be deployed in real-time to ensure an optimal reaction to ongoing cyberattacks.

For organizations, this would mean eliminating the human aspect of security risk entirely as it would develop a behaviour profile for each employee and prevent any malicious intent."

This ability could also protect the employer from a disgruntled employee as the employee's behavioural profile could be noted as being a threat and should they attempt to access post their employment they could be identified and excluded.

Once again this is just my anonymous opinion but as Stephen Foskett has stated Brainchip taking Ai everywhere.

My opinion only DYOR but it is all there to find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $491.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $1.133M 4.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 840233 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 359495 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ 2892314
Last updated 15.58pm 15/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.