BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi FF As we had a two weeks break from just before Christmas, so...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi FF
    As we had a two weeks break from just before Christmas, so I was watching online how shares keep coming in market lower and lower price.
    I can so relate to what you said, I mean here we are working hard and putting hard earn money on shares hoping it will give us some back so we can pay off our debt, mortgage what ever. But we need to make sure and do lots of research where we want to invest. Then there are those who are dumping share or trying to manipulate shares to bring it down.
    I just dont get it when there is a proof that our product is backed up by validation and IP License or partnership with big names and yet SP is struggling to breakout. And at the same time there are some companies that are in initial stage be it mining or biotech and look at the shares.
    Hope the manipulators stays on leave for longer period of time and we hit the new good news announcement. And hope they miss out and get burned.
    Hope you had good times with your Family and feeling better.
    thank you for all those who keep us informed and saving us from downrampers.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.