BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have now increased my position here to 100k shares which is...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I have now increased my position here to 100k shares which is the maximum I can go for having a responsible (to myself) portfolio.

I would like to apologize for calling most members here back clappers because I am one myself I realize, ha-ha, I can't really contribute much but I will follow the forum closely.

Quite a few members here are doing a truly awesome job doing research which I and many others can greatly benefit/learn from and I thank you for that.

I am now in position (share wise) for year 2022 which looks very very promising for BrainChip and it's shareholders.

Seldom have I seen a "no brainer" (oh the irony) investment like BRN.AX and when I read the 45 pages research report from Pitt Street dated Aug 2021 I was stunned and knew that I had to invest, a no brainer for sure.

Even if BC is not taking off like we hope they will (very unlikely) this investment is what I consider very safe, the world is moving forward fast and the Akida processors 1000 and the ones coming, will very likely soon be found in many many applications all over the world because they are needed, simple as that.

I been investing a lot in Bio-Tech (and still does) but it can be a nerve wrecking experience with roller coaster share prices so BC is good for my nerves, LOL.

Thanks to the fellow Chipper that told me about the company and provided research, you know who you are!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.