BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-33457

1. 4,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    WELL

2021 done and dusted (almost), a 68c finish for the year is below the expectations of most I would imagine..................But to me that just means the announcements we didn't get in 2021 will just make 2022 / 2023 BIGGER AND BETTER. It is 100% inevitable in my eyes.

A sincere thank you to everyone for their contributions this year, it's pretty unbelievable to just sit back and actually realise what the birth of this technology is actually going to mean for the world (not to mention what else is in development), and to have a piece of it at such an exciting time is just mind blowing.

Really looking forward to seeing this tech save millions of lives via disease detection and more advanced healthcare etc (and it will), save HUGE amounts of energy worldwide and in turn go along way to saving the environment and preventing further climate change (and it will), preventing a tonne of cyber crime (and it will)..............the list is truly endless

The ways in which this tech will change the world are limitless and widespread. Very exciting times and I'm really happy for those that are able to take advantage. We all have different goals and targets, but I would encourage EVERY holder to consider holding through the next 24 months at a MINIMUM................

I am convinced we ain't seen nothin yet, the best is very much yet to come and will exceed the expectations of most. I hold this opinion based on my own research + what the company has told us so far, so if you are dubious about holding at this point, do yourself a favour and go back through these threads and the BRN announcements and press releases and read.........................reeeeaaaaaddd

Congratulations for being a BRunicorN holder (pats self on the back)

See you in 2022!

(All of the above is only my opinion, based on hard facts, research and maybe a smidge of speculation smile.png)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3936/3936420-f88a476813b4a8c4b48f620a9f297e38.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.