BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-33464

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2188
    Hi FF, well I would say that your $2.75 by Christmas 2022 is a fairly conservative and safe prediction, and yes am happy to extend the duration of the option to end April 2022 on the $1 venture.

Presently have been without my satellite NBN connection for 2 weeks, so have been constrained and challenged by lack of internet (also have poor mobile reception to boot - telecommunication is probably biggest drawback of being in a Nth NSW rainforest) over Christmas/New Year, have been occasionally depending on the kindness of others to get internet, reconnection may come sometime in the new year,
    who would know ???

So was not aware immediately of your health challenge pre Christmas, so I'm very pleased to hear that worked out well for you, and trust you are having a great time meeting up with that long awaited young grandson et al. I look forward to digesting many more posts from the prodigious and diligent don of the BRN college.

To all the other great (as opposed to deadbeat) posters here I remain strongly convinced of the notion, that we will see exponential growth of the BRN this 2022, my belief is that there will be some big things drop for us this coming year.

The stage is set, the foundations built, preparations have been put in order, the strong hands will reap the rewards. Bring it on in 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.