BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-33491

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

HiIDD,

You’re another whose opinion I value so more than happy to be corrected by someone who understands this industry much better than me. Thanks.

I agree,Tata’s patent is very general. I just came across it and thought it was interesting so I would share it.

I started going through theSamsungNNpatents and they have hundredsof them.It would be massive if Samsungwere to useAKIDAbecause they are such a big playerwith so many products we could be put init woulddefinitelyhelp us become ubiquitous!

A different topic: surprisedBrainchipis not attending the CES as it’s billed as the most influential tech show around. I’ve been looking at that and there are so many huge companies that are going to be there. Although it does look more like it shows end products or ready to go platforms for plug and play to go straight into devices/cars.

I didn’t know whoVinfastwas so I had a look at them. They are building cars and have chosen theCerencefor their systems. I mentionedCerencea few days ago and would love to be in their systems as well as they are massive.

I don’t understand how all these companies have patentsbut not a workingNNsystem or chip. I am hopeful that means they will be relying onBRAINCHIPto supply the actualNN!

HNY

Hi IDD,

You’re another whose opinion I value so more than happy to be corrected by someone who understands this industry much better than me. Thanks.

I agree, Tata’s patent is very general. I just came across it and thought it was interesting so I would share it.

I started going through the Samsung NN patents and they have hundreds of them. It would be massive if Samsung were to use AKIDA because they are such a big player with so many products we could be put in it would definitely help us become ubiquitous!

A different topic: surprised Brainchip is not attending the CES as it’s billed as the most influential tech show around. I’ve been looking at that and there are so many huge companies that are going to be there. Although it does look more like it shows end products or ready to go platforms for plug and play to go straight into devices/cars. Hopefully we will get a surprise mention in a system or 2.

I didn’t know who Vinfast was so I had a look at them. They are building cars and have chosen the Cerence for their systems. I mentioned Cerence a few days ago and would love to be in their systems as well as they are massive.

I don’t understand how all these companies have patents but not a working NN system or chip. I am hopeful that means they will be right elying on BRAINCHIP to supply the actual NN!

Looking forward to the “Run like a deer: Autonomously” presentationon Jan 4.

HNY

Hi IDD, You’re another whose opinion I value so more than happy to be corrected by someone who understands this industry much better than me. Thanks.I agree, Tata’s patent is very general. I just came across it and thought it was interesting so I would share it. I started going through the Samsung NN patents and they have hundreds of them. It would be massive if Samsung were to use AKIDA because they are such a big player with so many products we could be put in it would definitely help us become ubiquitous! A different topic: surprised Brainchip is not attending the CES as it’s billed as the most influential tech show around. I’ve been looking at that and there are so many huge companies that are going to be there. Although it does look more like it shows end products or ready to go platforms for plug and play to go straight into devices/cars. Hopefully we will get a surprise mention in a system or 2. I didn’t know who Vinfast was so I had a look at them. They are building cars and have chosen the Cerence for their systems. I mentioned Cerence a few days ago and would love to be in their systems as well as they are massive. I don’t understand how all these companies have patents but not a working NN system or chip. I am hopeful that means they will be relying on BRAINCHIP to supply the actual NN! Looking forward to the “Run like a deer: Autonomously” presentation on Jan 4. HNYHi IDD,

I agree, Tata’s patent is very general. I just came across it and thought it was interesting so I would share it.

I started going through the Samsung NN patents and they have hundreds of them. It would be massive if Samsung were to use AKIDA because they are such a big player with so many products we could be put in it would definitely help us become ubiquitous!

A different topic: surprised Brainchip is not attending the CES as it’s billed as the most influential tech show around. I’ve been looking at that and there are so many huge companies that are going to be there. Although it does look more like it shows end products or ready to go platforms for plug and play to go straight into devices/cars. Hopefully we will get a surprise mention in a system or 2.

I didn’t know who Vinfast was so I had a look at them. They are building cars and have chosen the Cerence for their systems. I mentioned Cerence a few days ago and would love to be in their systems as well as they are massive.

I don’t understand how all these companies have patents but not a working NN system or chip. I am hopeful that means they will be relying on BRAINCHIP to supply the actual NN!

HNY

Hi IDD,

I don’t understand how all these companies have patents but not a working NN system or chip. I am hopeful that means they will be relying on BRAINCHIP to supply the actual NN!

HNY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.