BRN 10.9% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-3545

1. 2,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    T, like F/F, I'm hanging out for the NASA results. We're all disappointed/frustrated that the news flow this calendar yr has been nothing like we anticipated. That said, this time last yr, the s/p was sitting at around .035c. Some perspective needs to be taken.It seems we're in 2 steps forward, 1 step backwards mode. Great for traders, if they get it right, really frustrating for the bolted on. The reason I don't trade is cgt vs buyback in. All punters tell u about their wins. Never their losses. I'm sure many do well - just not my go. That said, we've had a great run over the last 12 mths. The beauty of a forum like this is that if u begin to falter in ur belief, and I have at various stages over something like 6 yrs, someone posts something that reminds u why u 1st bought in, u hold, u do some more reading, and u move on. Nothing to do with upramping/downramping, just research. I'm still super excited for BRN. I said to someone the other day that never in my life have I been more excited about a stock that I own. Like many on here, I believe we're entering another industrial revolution. I also believe that BRN will be front and center in that. Conversely, many on here will disagree with me. Each to their own. Time will tell.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $480.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 24.0¢ $4.928M 19.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 1304197 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 839958 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.