BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-38

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Hi all fellow Brainchippers,

There has been some brilliant reading over the course of a few weeks, thank you to everyone.

Some points that need to be bought up and I will do this in simple laymen terms.

Invoicing.
    All companies are different and also treat invoicing differently especially where there are trading terms / contracts in place (eg it may be 29th day of the month and an invoice is treated / dated 1st of the following month)

Intel
    Thanks @rayz brilliant watch... Please be aware this type of “ rebate “ system occurs on a daily basis around the world and will continue to do so, how do you think a product is at eye level / prime location at the supermarket. ( we need to spare a thought for Mike, imagine the sh#t show he has walked into and now needs to turn everything around, certainly not an easy task)

Share price
    There are over 30,000 shareholders, 50% with holdings of 5000 or less, nobody can control what this vast amount of people’s do on a daily basis, on a personal note I say to myself I can not control what happens with a share price , I can only control what I do, I’m happy with my decision as I believe in what I have invested in and I’m here for the long term

Renesas
    This is a massive company beyond comprehension, there are reasons why they DO NOT / ARE NOT publicly announcing their IP contract with BRAINCHIP, they want it kept confidential. Eg they do not publicly announce which factories they use for their numerous components they require due to them not wanting their competitors to a. Know what they are doing & b. Part of trade secrets (do you really want your competition knowing the best companies to use and directing them there on a silver platter)

Nanose
    We should feel very privileged at the fact Nanose has agreed for BRAINCHIP to take the spotlight with them. (I think we will all be extremely pleasantly surprised as to the reasons why, once there is an official announcement and validation of a signed contract, I’ve already joined the dots on this one)

Production of the COVID sensor
    Green tick is 1st required
    Materials / components
    Final prototype
    Booking production
    Assembly
    Packaging (cardboard boxes / instructions)
    Containers eg 40ft
    Shipping
    FOB (payment upfront prior to the finished product leaving the factory)
    Distributor/ Sales

These are a few of the steps within the process, there will be also be potential delays through nobody’s fault.

I have full confidence and trust in our highly skilled and dedicated team running our company. I also fully respect every decision they make knowing there is a far bigger picture at play.

Confidentiality is paramount at all times, we must also be respectful of any contract that is signed and their terms.

Exciting times ahead, I’m confident we will all be rewarded in due course.

Kindest

Nan. xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.