BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thanks Auseire.When I first started my practice a mentor...

1. 9,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25476
    Thanks Auseire.

When I first started my practice a mentor suggested his experience had been that one satisfied client over time would lead to an average of 2.4 referrals every two years.

This was at a time when lawyers were not allowed to advertise and their practices grew by word of mouth recommendations. This advice proved correct as I developed my business. The 2.4 clients were those that having had a recommendation also then proceeded to need a lawyer so the word of mouth had a much wider reach.

The more I consider this question and knowing that there are 5,000 on Facebook it is probably surprising that there are only 34,000 retail investors.

The mainstream reach of Brainchip makes the sarcastic commentary by so called finance writers about unsophisticated mum and dad investors confirmatory of a complete lack of understanding of the new investor paradigm.

Large numbers of literate, experienced and educated connected people from across the globe are finding each other and exchanging ideas and research.

A great number of intelligent sophisticated people are also becoming free to consider other opportunities as the new world of remote working has opened to them as a result of Covid-19 and this is set to continue.

The power of Google search has liberated knowledge and allowed it to flow from the few to the many.

In so doing I suspect that the so called unsophisticated mum and dad investors are by a majority far from as described and the present drying up of supply is because the core majority are more informed and aware than stated.

This change will disrupt the power of institutional investors once this new power base learns it has power and can effectively organise.

Anyway these are my current wild anonymous thoughts.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.